Saturday, January 23, 2010

Chilly Central Park this morning

There was a lot going on this morning. I headed up to 77th Street for an 8:20 start. Checked in with my winter season Miami team (as a coordinator) and handed off some info before walking over to the park with my spring season half ironman team (as a participant!) and doing one hour and 16 minutes. The plan from the coaches was 3x up Harlem Hill and then sprint repeats across the 102nd Street transverse for about 20 minutes. I was sloooow and my breathing is not right yet, but I did it. 1 hour and 16 minutes and 7.02 miles. Back to 77th to check in with Miami one more time and see some Fall Season alum and then down to 63rd for a recruitment meeting! Whew. Now I'm off for a swim since I missed my swim yesterday. If only Rock of Ages didn't pay me so much to stand around for 3 hours. ;)

Wish me luck!

No comments: