Saturday, February 28, 2009

two out of three

Today I hit two out of the three.  I went to bike GTS (now at 7:30am!) and did 4 lower loops and 2 full loops of Central Park.  The coldest part was waiting for the start of practice over at 72nd and the river.  Once we got going, however, it wasn't so bad.  I'm feeling more confident every time I hit the road.  I had a nice chat with coach Jay and went over some shifting issues.  I just have to keep practicing!

And then, because I got called in to sub unexpectedly last night and missed my Friday night solo swim, I went to the gym and swam....for 40 minutes straight!!!!  And I wasn't busted afterwards!  I am feeling pretty great about the swim bit.

Now, if I can just get back my running legs.  Let's hope the Coogan's Salsa Blues and Shamrocks 5K goes better tomorrow than it did last year.  http://kimrunsparis.blogspot.com/2008/03/oh-my.html

No comments: